Regarding the professional carpet cleaning there is a common mistake and that is that most people think that the service is very expensive, inconvenient and it is thought that one can clean a carpet using steam cleaning machines purchased in hardware stores, in the super or in the sales by television or in using products to eliminate stains available in the store of the corner. To correct the error, we have to understand the difference between the two cleaning processes to draw a fairer conclusion. By this you can get removed urine stains from carpet!
In the typical case of cleaning doing it oneself involves vacuuming carpets on a regular basis, for the removal of stains on the carpet they use super stain removal products or find them in a hardware store. Vacuuming regularly is a necessary carpet maintenance practice, which should be done daily to minimize the amount of dust accumulated, dirt particles and microorganisms in it. This regular exercise is recommended not only to maintain the condition of the carpet but also in the removal of regular dust, it also helps to improve indoor air quality and minimize exposure to particles that cause allergies. Get the removed urine stains from carpet, in no time!
While the appearance of a carpet stain is practically unavoidable, special care is needed and chemical stain removal products purchased at hardware stores are necessary. Due to the chemical content in carpet stain removal solutions that are sold in the market, you have to be very careful when selecting the carpet stain removal solution and follow the instructions in detail without neglecting a step in the wrong application as it can cause permanent damage. By then, you may end up spending more money for repair or replacement. The purchase of cleaning equipment may be an alternative solution. But before making the purchase, it is recommended to check with your carpet installer about the method of carpet cleaning is more suitable for the material of the carpet.
Professional Carpet Cleaning- get the removed urine stains from carpet!
Companies with a reputation for professional carpet cleaning invest money in research and carry an effective cleaning system and also use products to produce an excellent and safe cleaning result. On the other hand, carpet cleaning technicians are trained regularly and have many years of experience in handling different types of carpets, stains and odours.
The cost of professional carpet cleaning is usually taken into account based on the area of the carpet to be cleaned and the condition or state of dirtiness of the existing carpet. So the dirtier the carpet is, the longer it will take to clean the carpet. This means that it takes more man hours and more cleaning products needed to clean the carpet which incurs higher costs. A dirty carpet also has less chance of removing all stains and dirt, some of the stains may have penetrated the fibre of the carpet which makes them impossible to be removed.
Contrary to the misconception, professional cleaning is not always more expensive and cause discomfort. In fact, if a professional cleaning is carried out regularly, the cost of cleaning and maintenance guarantee that is obtained from them will be more worth it, than cleaning on your own. While carpet cleaning by yourself may seem cheaper or more convenient, keep in mind that even the cleanest employee or you do not have the skill and experience to perform the cleaning. Poor handling of carpet cleaning products or solutions to remove stains in them runs the risk of ending up causing more damage than cleaning it. Get the removed urine stains from carpet!
How to get removed urine stains from carpet?
- Take a paper cloth, and try to dry as much urine as possible. If it is a large stain and you do not want to spend too much paper, use a cloth towel or an old garment that you can throw away.
- Do not rub the stain. If it is dry, pour cold water over the stain and dry it.
- Avoid the use of detergents with ammonia. The “pee smell” mixed with these detergents could encourage your cat to mark the place again.
- Use a commercial product that you can find in a pet store or a homemade mix of ingredients that you can make in your own home. Be sure to try any of the two alternatives in a small area.
- Here’s a good homemade solution: mix a solution of water and vinegar. Vinegar is ideal for killing bacteria. This mixture is ideal for old and new spots. Mix 3/4 parts of warm water and 1/4 part of vinegar. Pour this mixture over the stain and soak it for about 3 to 5 minutes. Note: vinegar is not good for marble or stone.
- There’s nothing like baking soda! How much is enough? A lot.
- You have not finished with the home remedies yet. Mix 20 millilitres of hydrogen peroxide (also called hydrogen peroxide) to three percent with a teaspoon of detergent to wash the dishes. Sprinkle this solution over baking soda and test with a small spot. You have to do this because sometimes oxygenated water can discolour or whiten the tissues. Work the baking soda on the fabric or the carpet.
- It is time to let the mixture dry for two or three hours. Once it is dry, vacuum the excess sodium bicarbonate. If the stain is very difficult, repeat the whole process again.
If the homemade mix is not your thing, there are commercial products on the market that work very well too. Make sure you look for cleaning products that contain enzymes since they break down the urine and neutralize the smell. Be sure to carefully follow the instructions for these products. The fact that you cannot see the stain does not mean that you cannot smell it. Deodorization must be part of the equation. Once again, baking soda and a mixture of detergent and water will help minimize odours.